Women Scientist Research Scholarship Scheme (TIFAC) India
Women Scientist Research Scholarship Scheme (TIFAC) has been established in the year 2002. The Department of Science and Technology of India played major role in establishment of this scheme. Women Scientist Research Scholarship scheme has been introduced only for women who have been qualified in Science discipline. The main aim behind giving scholarship is to give training to women for patent searches in Patent Facilitating Centre and how to prepare a technology scan report.
Eligibility Criteria for TIFAC:
• Candidates should have been passed M Sc. /Ph D. In Chemical Sciences, Physical Sciences, or B.E. / B. Tech.,M. Tech or MBBS/ MS/MD/MV Sc./B Pharma /M Pharma with good results. Also with the good record in their Academic years.
• The candidates who are having Higher Qualification may also apply.
• Candidate should have the knowledge about the computers, to handle the data base and about the net surfing.
• If any candidate has the past experience of research, preparing project reports, first preference will be given to them.
• Age limitation for the candidates is 50 years. No candidate more then 50 years can apply for the Scholarship.
• The candidates who has been passed and qualified M.Sc./B. Tech/M.B.B.S., maximum scholarship of Rs.10,000/- per month will be permissible to them
• Whereas, the candidates who did Ph. D/ M. Tech, M Pharma/ MV Sc./ M.D., maximum scholarship of Rs. 15,000/-will be permissible.
• Candidates which are qualified (in the criteria) will be selected for the test and interview.
• Candidates will have to give written exam first.
• After the exam, candidates which are qualified for the interview will be short listed and further Interview will held on the desired given date.
Patent Facilitating Centre
Technology Information, Forecasting & Assessment council (TIFAC)
Vishwakarma Bhavan, A-Wing,
Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg ,
New Delhi -110 016
Tel No.: 26967458, 26592815, 28592802
Tags: Women Scientist Research Scholarship Scheme (TIFAC) Eligibility criteria Date Selection Process dates forms application form application procedure process TIFAC scholarships how to apply for? last date for application form submission